2014 Press Releases
2013 Press Releases
Dallas, TX. — 2013 marks the 30th year of business for D.T. Systems.
Since 1983, D.T. Systems has been bringing quality products to the dog training industry, products that are designed to withstand the roughest treatment and the toughest conditions. Durability and dependability are things you can count on when you use your D.T. gear.
This tradition of quality is balanced by ground-breaking innovations and new “cutting edge” technology. D.T. Systems has led the industry by introducing Digital Microcomputer Technology, as well as intensity levels adjustable from the transmitter, features that are now standards in the industry. We also were the first to offer the Positive Vibration feature, our 360° MAXX-Range Internal Antenna System, Gentle Touch stimulation, and we continue to work on groundbreaking technological features in new products to come.
“It’s an honor to be celebrating our 30th year of business,” said D.T. Systems Director of Marketing Brian Lasley. “To remain in business for three decades is a testament to our customer loyalty and the new high quality products we have produced over the years. 2013 will be another exciting year of producing industry leading products and we look forward to the next 30 years of business.”
D.T. Systems’ product line includes an extensive line of electronic collars, no bark trainers, dummy and bird launchers, bumpers and other training equipment.
To learn more about D.T. System Products and its complete line of dog training products, visit www.dtsystems.com.
Andrew Howard – Howard Communications, Inc.
Latest Press Releases
- Segway’s New SE Personal Transporters Now Offered in Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
- New Elite Tactical 1-Mile Laser Range Finder Offers Faster And Increased Ranging Capability
- Keep Your Plot Clean
- Mossy Oak Supports Educators through American Wilderness Leadership School
- Duluth Pack Introduces Durable Dog Bed in Mossy Oak Canvas
- Team Bushnell Tactical and GA Precision Headline Leaderboard at 2014 Lone Star Challenge
- USCCA To Give 30 Guns To 30 Random Winners In The Month Of April